UAE’s own Etihad Airways has raised the bar. Its super luxe Diamond First Class cabin is truly amazing. These private cabins are getting installed into the A340-600 starting August of 2009 and will continue to roll out for the next two years. Much more advanced then the article about Korean Air to Upgrade Premium Seating, key features include:
- 82-inch private suite with a 80.5 inches fully flat bed, with bed width of 29.75 inches and seat width of 22 inches.
- Each suite with Arabic styled sliding privacy doors.
- 23-inch personal TV/video screen with in-flight entertainment system (600 hours of on-demand entertainment).
- Personal mini bar.
- Illuminated wardrobe with a personal mirror.
- In-seat massager, lumbar support and adjustable headrest.
- Luxurious soft furnishings and designer amenity kits.
- Power outlets
- Individual bathroom/changing area